I was just "tagged" by one of my first alumni who wanted to know just a little but more about "me" so here it is:
Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird/random facts about you. At the end you choose 10 people to tag. List their names and the reason why you're tagging them. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have 'been hit' and to read your blog. You cannot tag me back. Let me know when you are done, so I can come read yours.
1. I HATE mushy foods unless they are sweet. So no mashed potatoes, soups, stews, you get it. If I can't chew it and it's not on the dessert menu I ain't eating it.
2. I love black and white pictures of trees, a la Ansel Adams, only I take them myself and think they're just as good, but I am a bit over confident.
3. I think the sweetest smell in the world is breast-fed baby's breathe.
4. I love a man with a swimmer's back (hairless, broad shoulders, small waist).
5. I have a slight OCD problem (except when it comes to folding clothes) but I don't think that's a secret.
6. I buy baby stuff for all my pregnant friends just because I think it's the cutest stuff on the planet, I mean come on...who doesn't think mini converse are the best thing on the planet?!
7. I am just a little bit obsessed with Dave Matthews Band but I don't know any of the band members names except Dave & Tim.
8. Traveling is my only hobby (the planning part is the main occupant).
9. I could eat pizza every day of the week! I actually consider myself quite the pizza connoisseur.
10. I'm a good Cuban-mom but I don't talk to my kids in Spanish (except for the occasional "Mi-ja!" when I'm frustrated).
Now it's your turn. Roll call, Lu Lu, Serg, Alain (I think Angie already got this once), Anastasia, Mari, Carm, Genny, Giannie, Mark, Ariana.
Why? Because I said so and no there isn't any extra credit.
Demo - Demo of Featured Work.
3 months ago